I planned on releasing this collection last month but March wasn't too good to me. Feels good to see it all in the store and to see all the beautiful pages created by my creative team girls in the gallery! I think my favorate part of the collection are the art papers, particularly these -
I'm really proud of the patterned papers too, there's lots there to work with -
Here it is - This collection has been in the works since May last year, its something I had been working on and off. I had lots of fun with the handmade pieces and painted elements. AS you can see I am still obsessed with the colour Teal - It is such a classy hue! I'm bringing this colour into my home now. Justin's inspired by it too - you'll see more Teal in my home decor pics (future post!) ... and possibly more in my products - actually YES, more in my products definitely!
So what do you get in the collection? ...check it out!
All images are linked to my store. Don't forget to check out the inspiring projects created by my awesome creative team and me! They are all showcased under the store listings.
WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY -
Congrats Anneke! I've sent you an email! Thanks everyone else for your lovely comments!
Are you ready for something completely different to the last collection? Well here is the promised sneak peek of the much anticipated collection, Teal Ambition! I'll be sharing previews and the inspiration behind it on release day here.
All comments go into the draw to win the whole collection! (Personal Use version only) Winner will be announced on the 8th. All the best guys!
Only six more days till the new collection hits the twopeas store. I planned on releasing two collections for the 1st... but decided to wait another week for the second one. You can wait right? The first collection is called Dash & Dot.
I can tell you that the first sneak peek will be up on February 1st(NZ TIME) Thats the 31st for most of you overseas folk. Of course all comments will go into the draw to win the collection.
As of January 2011
- products that are unique and artistic.
- all illustrations are created and owned by Vinnie Pearce Designs. (apart from public domain images & anything prior to 2011)
- products that are quality controlled throughout the production process..
- a Personal Use License for your scrapbooking and crafting project that will not be resold in anyway.
- the option of purchasing a Limited Commercial Use License on all new products ( starting from the year 2011). This license allows you the artists to use the product on the design of brochures, websites not of a scrapbooking or digital product nature, banners, letterhead and related general business promotional items. It also allows for the use of this product by a single artist in the production of completed, handmade, unique PHYSICAL items that are created for personal sale (including scrapbooking-for-hire), provided the components used are not provided / displayed / positioned in a way that would facilitate digital piracy or infringement of my copyrights. This license does NOT allow for the distribution of any of the components in any physical or digital manner including, but not limited to templates, class kits, stickers, etc. It may not be used in commercial production of another embellishment/paper product for any industry.
I have recieved a lot of requests for the professional use license and I am so thrilled to be offering this from now on! If you would like to use my products in a way that is not listed above, then please contact me and I'll see if I can work something out for you.
Roll on the 1st! I can't wait to show you guys Dash & Dot!
Heard of it? Last year I sold the rights of the products featured below to the Antioch Company (Creative Memories) They recently launched their new website called Pxlcafe offering kits and clip art for personal and commercial use. Here are the products created by me -
For this collection, inspiration came from two places. Firstly I have to give credit to Ez, from the Creature Comforts Blog, for the gorgeous colour scheme.I knew I had to create a collection one day, the second I saw this image -
Inspiration for the theme of this kit comes from my very own husband! It's the title to one of his songs for the album he's working on. Yeah it's about me! ...really - honest! It is about me! And I can't wait for you guys to hear what he's been up to in his studio!